LGI CleanMark® products for cleanrooms
LGl’s proprietary CleanMark® critical environment labels
are specifically designed for use in semiconductor, media, biotechnology
and pharmaceutical cleanrooms. CleanMark products are manufactured
from 100% synthetic facestocks, liners and cores—avoiding
particulate contamination issues that arise from coated paper products.
CleanMark® EZ-Peel Cleanroom Labels
For most print-on-demand applications, LGI's standard, off-the-shelf CleanMark® EZ-Peel Labels are the perfect solution. These convenient labels are available from our online store and feature adhesive free zones on the left and right sides of each label, making them easily peeled and positioned while wearing protective gloves.
CleanMark® EZ-Peel Cleanroom Labels are available in five convenient sizes with options for themal transfer and direct thermal printing, premanent or removable adhesive and one inch or three inch cores.
Buy CleanMark® EZ-Peel Cleanroom Labels
Tailored to your specifications
When you require a custom solutions, Our team of engineers can tailor a cleanroom product to your specific requirements.
Labeling products are available blank or preprinted and can be
ordered in a variety of standard sizes or customized to your requirements.
Adhesives can be supplied in a number of peel strengths, from non-residue
ultra-removable to permanent, exceeding the demanding needs of your
critical environment. CleanMark products available include:
Meticulously cleaned and packaged
CleanMark® labels are available in two levels of cleanliness.
- Level One
- Offers the highest level of cleanliness available for today’s
- Suitable for Class 100 to Class 10 cleanrooms.
- Cleaned with LGI’s in-line, sub-micron, MicroClean
10, web cleaning system which breaks down the static layer—allowing
both sides of label stock to be cleaned ultrasonically.
- Packaged in a fully-ionized cleanroom in MDPE certified
cleanroom bags, nitrogen purged, backfilled and then vacuum
sealed in double bags—ensuring labels are sealed in
a sub-micron environment to maintain the cleanliness level
and freshness of the labels.
- Level Two
- Offers cleanroom packaging and is ideal for keeping products
safe from excess environmental contamination prior to use.
- Suitable for Class 10,000 to Class 1,000 cleanrooms.
Lowest particulate emission
As the leader in cleanroom label technology, we've seen many claims
of so called "clean" labels. The question is – can
the cleanliness be verified or are they just calling the label clean?
Why risk your yields on UN-provable claims when you can have the
An independent study compared particle emissions from four types
of label stocks, including traditional paper labels on paper liners.
CleanMark labels were shown to have the lowest particulate emission.
CleanMark® labels are available with optional silicone-free and reduced silicone constructions that offer the lowest silicone levels available in today's label market. Silicone-free labels contain no silicone in the facestock, adhesive, liner or core; providing maximum protection from silicone contamination. Reduced silicone constructions are made from silicone-free facestocks, adhesives and cores with reduced silicone liners; providing virtually silicone-free labels.
CleanMark label features include:
- 100% synthetic facestocks, liners and cores
- Facestocks inert to moisture and most acids, gases and salts
- Low-outgassing adhesives in range of peel strengths
- Nitrogen purged and vacuum packaged
- Service temperature of -40° to +250°F
- Processed in a fully ionized Class 100 cleanroom
Cleanroom label options
- Ultrasonically sub-micron cleaned
- Double bagged in certified silicone-free MDPE nitrogen purged
- Synthetic facestock choices, including polypropylene and polyester
- Patterned adhesive, zone coatings, and deadened adhesive zones
- Silicone-free label constructions
- Printable surfaces for thermal transfer, direct thermal, dot
matrix, and cleanroom pens
- EZ-Peel option features deadened adhesive making labels easy to peel and position while wearing protective gloves
Request Cleanroom Label Info
Please fill out the form below to request further information about cleanroom label solutions from LGInternational.