Seeking Sales Professionals
Are you ready to level up?
Welcome! If you’re serious about leveling up, you’re going to need a plan. Lgi’s opening for Sales Professionals is an opportunity to learn a different approach to sales and marketing, set the trajectory for your future, and have an awesome working experience all the while.
If you are interested in a workplace culture that puts your growth first, if you’re interested in working as a member of a tight-knit team, and if you’re interested in a challenging mission, this opportunity is for you.
Hear from our team what it's like to work at Lgi:
See what our CEO, Toby LaVigne's perspective is on finding awesome jobs:
In this video, Toby lays out the 2 types of jobs and what he looks for in candidates:
About the opportunity
One of the most important predictors of what you’ll get out of working at Lgi is whether or not you resonate strongly with our culture.
We don’t have a mission statement created by some board that’s been engineered to sound good and say nothing.
Instead, we have a distinctly different mantra that we bring with us to work every day and keep it with us when we leave.
Redefine success and the means of achieving it through service to others
This is the path to what we call “The NEXT American Dream.”
We dedicate real time, energy and resources toward helping you build your skills and your own personal brand. Joining our team is not only a commitment toward leveling yourself up, it is also the first step in defining the path for your future success
To get a better sense of our philosophy, The NEXT American Dream, check out:
- Our CEO's vlog
- Take The NEXT American Dream Challenge
- Email us with any questions you have at email@example.com
See what some of our current team members have to say about the company and our approach HERE.
So what exactly is this job all about?
The job is about building relationships with new and existing customers where you’ll find new, more and better ways to serve them. Traditionally, you would hear this work referred to as marketing, sales and customer service.
But this position offers more opportunity than those titles typically imply.
As a member of our team you will actually be a part of redesigning our marketing and sales materials and process. You will not only become a formidable marketing and sales professional, you will also learn to lead.
If you’re looking to be treated as a cog, then this is not the place for you.
If you are looking for a fun place to truly grow while feeling great about what you do, then this could be your launching pad.
This is a very entrepreneurial position. Creative thinking, initiative, self motivation and the ability to handle shifting duties is required.
Plus, you will receive regular coaching and mentorship while also working closely with the CEO and the executive team.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary for this position is $40,000 plus 1st year bonus potential of $10,000+
- Regence medical/dental (PPO)
- Optional, corporate discount rate vision through VSP
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Management approved tuition reimbursement for select courses aligned with your role
If you’re looking for the place to get the experience necessary to grow your career, become a leader, or maybe even create your own company, then this opportunity will serve as your launch pad for all of these things.
Are we right for you?
- Are you looking for a way to properly leverage your passion and discipline?
- Are you hungry to learn and accomplish as a member of a high-performance team?
- Do you have marketing or sales experience? It’s not required because you’ll learn a lot here, but if you have it, bring it.
- Do you want to be a part of a start-up culture? Even though this mission is inside of a 40-year-old company, this position is a very entrepreneurial adventure with a blank canvas.
- Do you want to create your own gig some day? Come learn what it takes here and accelerate your learning curve on someone else’s dime.
- Are you thinking of getting your MBA? Our CEO, Toby would give a lot for time machine to NOT have wasted his time and money on a traditional MBA. Join this program and get paid to learn what MBA’s don’t teach.
Submit your TNAD Challenge
Once you’ve downloaded it, read through it, fill it out and send the completed challenge to Jobs@lgintl.com
This introspective exercise will give you a better sense of our values, it will give us a chance to learn a little more about you, and it’ll pose some very important questions and guide you to reflect deeply on the trajectory of your life.
Interview with CEO
Your second and final interview will be with our CEO, Toby LaVigne.
This will be another casual interview. We're mainly interested in getting to know you better and seeing if we fit culturally. Don't expect standard interview questions with scripted answers about what you've accomplished. Instead, expect a chance to get to know the CEO of our company and let us know who you are and what interests you.
Attend our weekend long Tryouts!
This will be a weekend long tryout event full of learning and team-building activities where we'll make our final hiring decisions. The value of this event, whether you make the team or not, is priceless.
If you want to join our team, please block off your calendar for these dates including early AM and the evenings. Plan on devoting your entire weekend to this process. We'll make it fun and worth it, but you have to show up rested and ready to go.